Passions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Passions

Where Passions lovers can come to talk about the show, and share what happens with other watchers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passions NBC Finale!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kimbonini

kimbonini

Passions NBC Finale!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:30 pm

I can't believe they said that Gwen had Ethan's baby!!! I think they just ruined it! How can that be??? Sad I thought Therethan was finally going to be happy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

PostSubject: Re: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:26 pm

I know, I finally thought they just might have a chance, unless Alister ruined it. But then here comes Gwen saying she had Ethans baby, it could be his and probably is. She was pregnant, then she left and who knows mabie she was on the show too, and just didn't want to tell Ethan about it. And since she was suppose to be baron the baby had some problems and got sick.
Back to top Go down
https://passions.forumotion.com
Haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

PostSubject: Re: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:49 am

Sad I know.
I was sad.
Back to top Go down
http://therunnerwhoran.livejournal.com
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

PostSubject: Re: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:19 am

yeah, Gwen has been gone for exactly 9 months, so she could have gotten pregnant right before she left and just never told Ethan, until now, but i will never know, i can't watch it no more. Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Theresashomegurl

PostSubject: Re: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:22 pm

Actually gwen was only gone for 6 months, and the screencaps for when she was tied to the bed show she had no stomach and she was wearing jeans and she was talking on the phone in between so that baby she has isn't hers, it might be ethan's but its DEFINITELY not hers.
Back to top Go down
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

PostSubject: Re: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:20 pm

she has been gone since about Jan. and even if it has been only 6 months she still could have been 3 months pregnant when she left, and not have been showing, my friend jenn stayed the same size pretty much throughout her whole pregnancy, so at 3 months she may have not been very big.
Back to top Go down
iloveJason4ever

iloveJason4ever

PostSubject: Did Anybody See The Final Of Passions On Nbc., hey   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 pm

hey every1 did you all see passions the final on nbc. wow it was crazy but i really didnt like the end what ewn did? about the baby that was so worng i cant belive that had happend damn i still cant belive it wow i didnt like that one at all but oh well ethan will know the turth on sept 17 so i think it will backfires on her i know it will so she will ever get ethan back at all. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iloveJason4ever

iloveJason4ever

PostSubject: Re: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:17 am

yup sad huh i saw passions from mon and tues yessssssssssssss i was happy i saw it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passions NBC Finale!!!!   Passions NBC Finale!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passions NBC Finale!!!!
Page 1 of 1