Passions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Passions

Where Passions lovers can come to talk about the show, and share what happens with other watchers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Luis and Fancy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

Luis and Fancy Empty
PostSubject: Luis and Fancy   Luis and Fancy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:50 pm

I think that Luis and Fancy are meant to be, everytime Luis and Sherdian get together it ends in disaster. Which means that Luis is meant to be with someone else, and who is that? Fancy.
Back to top Go down
https://passions.forumotion.com
kpassion04

kpassion04

Luis and Fancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis and Fancy   Luis and Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:13 am

I Completely agree with you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

Luis and Fancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis and Fancy   Luis and Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:34 pm

thanks for joining, please tell us a little about yourself in the introduction section. and i'm glad to finally have someone who agrees that lancy belong together.

i hope fancy is ok, and that what alister did to her doesn't hurt her or worse kill her.
Back to top Go down
https://passions.forumotion.com
kpassion04

kpassion04

Luis and Fancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis and Fancy   Luis and Fancy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:41 am

I don't think it would kill her, but I definately don't want her to be hurt in the end...I can't stand that this whole thing is to throw shuis down our throats...ugh...i want my lancy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luis and Fancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis and Fancy   Luis and Fancy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luis and Fancy
Page 1 of 1