Passions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Passions

Where Passions lovers can come to talk about the show, and share what happens with other watchers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveJason4ever

iloveJason4ever

Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey Empty
PostSubject: I Met Lindsay And Justin In Real Life?, Hey, hey   Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:29 pm

hey everybody i just wana to tell everybody i met lindsay and justin in real life at the mall. i went there one day with my nurse and we was at one store and i was just looking around then i saw them and i told my nurse hey that is lindsay and justin and my nurse told them are you from passions they say yes and my nurse say my friend love you and she see passions everyday. and they came over to me and she say hi and i say hi and then she told me i am very pretty gurl and i have nice nails. i say thank you then they had to go and that day was the happiness day of my life to see them i was so happy and i couldnt belive it i though i was going crazy but no it was really them. wow? until this day i am still so happy that i met them and i will ever forget that day cuz i will alwayz remeber that speaical day for the rest of my life . Jess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iloveJason4ever

iloveJason4ever

PostSubject: Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey   Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:30 pm

WELL IT ALL HAPPEND LAST YEAR MY FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO INURDE US. I KNOW HER FOR A LONG TIME SINCE WE WAS IN THE HOSPTAIL TOGETHER. SO ONE DAY SHE FOUND ME ON MYSPACE.COM AND I WAS SO HAPPY THAT SHE WAS OK. SO WE GET TO TALKING THEN SHE TOLD ME HEY I GOT A FRIEND AND I THNK YOU GUYS WILL HIT IT OFF GOOD AND AT FRIST I SA NO IT IS OK CUZ I HAVE BEEN HURT SO MANNY. TIMES BY SO MANNY GUYS THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE I AM IN A WHEELCHAIR I CANT NOT WALK OR EAT AT ALL. I WAS BORN LIKE THAT. SO ALL THE GUYS I MEET ALL THEY WANT FROM ME IS MONEY OR SEX. AND I HATED THAT SO MUCH. WHEN YOU ARE DESABILE IT IS SO HARD TO FINE THE RIGHT GUY FOR YOU. TO LOVE YOU TO HAVE PANTEIT WITH YOU TAKE CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU NEED HELP. SO WHEN MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT SHE GOT A FRIEND BUT HE IS ALSO DESABILE I WAS LIKE WHAT. BUT HE HAS CP BUT HE CAN WALK AND EVERYTHING. SO WHEN MY FRIEND SAY OK TRY IT AND TALK TO HIM AND I SAY OK. SO I DID AND WHEN WE FRIST MET WE BOTH FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER SO FAST AND THAT WAS ON DEC. 26,06 THEN WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE THEN AND WE ARE PLAINNG ON GETTING MARRY NEXT YEAR IN MAY. BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE HIM CUZ HE IS MY HERO AND I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH HE UNDERSTAND ME SO MUCH AND I UNDERSTAND HIM SO MUCH TOO. THAT WHY WE ARE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER. AND GOT BOROUGH US TOGETHER. I JUST HAD TO WAIT UNTILL IT WAS TIM AND LAST YEAR IT WAS TIME. IT IS JUST LIKE PASSIONS LIKE LINDSAY AND JUSTIN BECAUSE THEY MET ON THE SET IN 2001 I THINK AND THEY FELL IN LOVE RIGHT AWAY. AND THEY HAVE A CUTE DAUGHER TOO. SO THAT IS MY TRUE LOVE STORY. JUST LIKE PASSIONS. HOPE ALL WILL HOLLA AT ME OK THANKS EVERYBODY. MUAHZZZZZZ LOVE YA ALL JESS IN JASON. I love you
Back to top Go down
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

PostSubject: Re: Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey   Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:45 am

i hear u on that one, every guy only wants u for money or sex, u have to find the right guy, then it's like magic. my bf aunt is a evil witch, she doesn't like me and she only just moved to town. she won't even let me talk to my bf when she's around and he listens to her because she raised him for 8 years. she even threw some of my clothes in the trash. i can't stand her, all she's doing is creating problems between me and him.
Back to top Go down
https://passions.forumotion.com
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

PostSubject: Re: Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey   Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:49 am

thats so cool, u should have asked them if u could buy a camera and take a pic with them.
Back to top Go down
https://passions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey   Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ot/me N My Husband That Turly Love Me For Who Iam., hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Passions :: Rules Of The Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: