Passions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Passions

Where Passions lovers can come to talk about the show, and share what happens with other watchers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveJason4ever

iloveJason4ever

They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv Empty
PostSubject: They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv   They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:28 pm

hey everybody i just found out that when passions go to driectv they will have all the starts on some senes being naked full naked. i just found out that driectv is pravite and it is not public thats why they are doing it and it is pay-pre -vew too so thats why ike time waner that is public thats why they coudnt do it but they will on dreictv my husband tod me that i didnt even know that until today he told me. that driectv can do that wow? well i got dritctv so but i dont care about that suff i am just stock cuz they wil do that but oh well. thats all i gotta sat thiks Jess And Jason.
Back to top Go down
~angel~eyes~
Admin
~angel~eyes~

They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv   They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:56 am

thats gross, i wonder how many actors are going along with that one.
Back to top Go down
https://passions.forumotion.com

They Are Going To Have Passions Starts Naked, only on drectv
Page 1 of 1